Milonic provide full featured pull down web menus for some of the worlds largest companies
click here to see what it can do for you

Download Milonic DHTML Menu
Buy Milonic DHTML Menu

Back To Start Of Archive
Taken From The Forum: Archived Topics for the old Version 3.0 JavaScript Menu
Forum Topic: Click to view post
Last Updated: Thursday February 8 2018 - 06:02:35

Subdirectory Menu Problem


Poster: bobwill
Dated: Tuesday December 10 2002 - 14:01:34 GMT

Please, Please would somone tell me what the problem is. Please take a look a the menu system I am developing at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/nationalsite/. Go to the "Tournament Site" menu and you will see that the first five menu items are pointing to subdirectory "2003". Please click on one of the menu items and you will see that the page is displayed and the menu is loaded. Now go back to "Tournament Site" menu and you will see that the links have changed to
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/nationals ... 2003/xxxxx. The subdirectory "2003" somehow has been added into the link address. What is going on. Obviously the menu can be loaded from subdirectories, but why does the address get changed. I thought the menu item links were hard coded into the menu_array.js file.


Poster: trytrix
Dated: Tuesday December 10 2002 - 19:34:17 GMT

Hi,

I went to your site and believe or not ... everything works fine !!
Tested in IE6 an Netscape7..

Greetings,
Trytrix


Poster: kevin3442
Dated: Tuesday December 10 2002 - 20:49:56 GMT

Hi Bob,

I went to the site, and got the problem exactly as you described (Win2k, IE6 and NS7). I've posted a reply in your other thread.

Kevin